|Goodbye to All That|
|Season 5, Episode 5|
|Air date||October 31, 2003|
|Written by||John Ridley|
|Directed by||Vincent Misiano|
| ← Previous|
In Lieu of Johnson
| Next →|
Bosco, Ty and Sully attend a rally where a judge's car is bombed. Cruz wants out of uniform and plans a sting operation. Sully is chosen for protection detail. Faith is back in hospital.
Over her protests, a judge marked for execution is placed under a protective detail and gives Sully and Ty a scare when she slips away to get a cup of coffee; Levine uses an unorthodox way to get a patient's mind off his pain; when no physical reason can be found for Faith's intense pain, her doctor refers her to a psychiatrist; Kim is livid when Doc gives her an official letter of reprimand for disregarding field regulations just the way he did several times; in an effort to get out of the bag and off the street, Maritza convinces Swersky to let her set up a sting operation to catch a chiropractor who's fronting for prostitution, and is raped while undercover.
- Jimmy (Eddie Cibrian) does not appear in this episode.
- Woman: Officer! Officer!
- Cruz: No habla Ingles.
- Woman: (starts speaking Spanish) You gotta help me.
- Cruz: Somebody better be dead.
- Cruz: He’s moving his car. Life’s good for you, Cha-Cha? Life’s good for everybody? Good.
- Sully: I ain’t about to piss him off by not showing up for his annual slap-and-tickle.
- Davis: Slap-and-tickle?
- Sully: Slap-and-tickle. What’d I say?
- Davis: Slap-and-tickle.
- Bosco: Hey, we got wounded here.
- Carlos: We got wounded everywhere, Bosco.
- Monroe (to Cruz): And you think this is gonna work?
- Cruz: Why wouldn’t it?
- Monroe: What if none of these guys wanna pay to have sex with you?
- Sully: Yesterday, my car goes up in a ball of flames, today I gotta play nursemaid to Judge Perfect!
- Davis: Maybe we should get you a nurse’s outfit. Little hat...
- Sully: Whole thing sucks.
- Davis: Are you familiar with the theory that you attract what you send out? Negative energy comes right back at you?
- Sully: Listen, Kojak, you’re gonna go all happy-crappy New Age on me, you can get out and walk your ass to the detail.
- Davis: Yeah, you know what? That’s much more positive.
- Kim: Oh, you want to show me your power? Okay, Doc, you’re powerful, all right? You’re up there with the Gods. Just stay away from the rest of us.
- Sully (to Judge Halsted): Get in the car or I’m gonna help you in the car and enjoy doing it.
- Monroe (to Cruz): If you take that shower we’re never gonna be able to prosecute that guy. Get dressed, we’re gonna go to the hospital. We’re gonna get a rape kit done.