|Judgement Day (Part One)|
|Season 4, Episode 5|
|Air date||October 28, 2008|
|Written by||Paul G. Golding|
|Directed by||Brooke Kennedy|
| ← Previous|
Crash and Burn
| Next →|
Judgement Day (Part Two)
Chevchenko has Tatiana's son killed. Fred comes home from the hospital. Davis gets a job offer.
Trivia & NotesEdit
- This episode (along with part two) originally aired as a two-hour episode.
- Fred is finally released from hospital after his heart attack in the third season finale "Blackout" and the season four opener "Lights Up."
- Alex (Amy Carlson) and Kim (Kim Raver) do not appear in this episode.
- Bosco (to Carlos): What happened to him?
- Carlos: Rectal Cranial Inversion.
- Bosco: Excuse me?
- Carlos: He's got his head up his ass.
- Fred: You know what?
- Faith: What?
- Fred: Of all the things I missed when I was in the hospital, the smell of you's the one I missed the most. Just the way you smell, it's beautiful, it's soft.
- Faith: I love you, Fred.
- Fred: I love you too.
- Tori (to Bosco): Can I ask you something?
- Bosco: Yes ma'am.
- Tori: You knew there wasn't anyone in my apartment before you went through it, right?
- Bosco: No is a very strong word.
- Tori: Did you do it to impress me?
- Bosco: That depends.
- Tori: On what?
- Bosco: Did it work?
- Tori (to Bosco): I know you're not supposed to touch anything, so as soon as I saw that it was a robbery I called from my neighbour's place.
- Bosco: Burglary.
- Tori: Excuse me?
- Bosco: Oh a lot of civilians call burglaries robberies. It's a pretty common error. Taking something from an apartment when no one's home is a burglary.